Khao Lak & Khao Sok Tours Guide
Eco Tours, Elephant Trekking, White Water rafting
Khao Lak and Khao Sok, offers beaches, jungle covered mountains, forested valleys, mangroves and estuaries. Located in the mainland province of Phang Nga, just north of Phuket Island, Khao Lak is a relative newcomer to tourism.
Recently "discovered" development in the area has been slow with comfortable resorts and bungalows blending into the scenery along the coastline together with a few small restaurants.
The area covers 3 national parks, which include long stretches of sandy beach fringed by the surrounding mountains, mangroves, estuaries and tropical forest.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration